Robbie AI (“We” or “us’) has developed a unique type of artificial intelligence software for detection and prediction of emotions and behaviors, including basic and secondary emotions such as boredom, and engagement that is used in commercial applications to understand how different services/industries interact with employees, customers, physical products, advertising and / or communication messages, amongst others.
Robbie AI is committed to protecting your privacy when visiting our website and using our products and services (collectively "Products"). The policy described in this document refers to all information collected through the use of Robbie AI products and is applicable worldwide. If you have questions or concerns about your privacy, please let us know contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Robbie AI is committed to protecting your privacy when visiting our website and using our products and services (collectively "Products"). The policy described in this document refers to all information collected through the use of Robbie AI products and is applicable worldwide. If you have questions or concerns about your privacy, please let us know contacting
Customers are companies that use any of Robbie AI’s products for use in conjunction with products and services they offer to other companies or individuals. Examples of Robbie AI Customers are physical services (such as hotels or retailers) that use Robbie to know emotional states of clients to improve the service they provide. it will sometimes be necessary for us to receive and maintain personal contact information. Robbie AI Customers may be granted access to protected areas of the website. In order to do so, they may need to activate a Robbie AI Web account that requires the use and storage of some Personal Information.
Clients refers to the parties who are represented by our Customers. Robbie AI does not have a direct relationship with these entities
People refers to the individuals who serve as data subjects for our Customers. Facial/Postural video streams of people will be analyzed using Robbie AI’s technology to evaluate their emotional response to services, employees, products, etc. Most people, if not all, may also provide personal information in connection with this activity. Most people, if not all, have been solicited by our Customers or their Clients and have entered into agreements with our Customers or their Clients which describe the terms under which they will act as data subjects. As with the Clients, we have no direct relationship with these Individuals and the identifying information they provide may be forwarded to us by our Customers. Occasionally, Individuals may come to our site on their own to investigate our product or learn more about our technology.
People may also from time, to time, include research participants, or our employees who serve as beta testers for quality control purposes. In the case of our employee data, nothing within this context is HR data that is subject to the employment relationship.
We collect information, including personal information, in various ways when use our sites, applications and services. As used in this Policy, "personal information" means any information that, alone or in combination with other information identifying you as individual, such as your name, postal address and email address.
● We collect information related to individuals who access our products and services, such as our customers’ employees or others authorized by our customers to use our Products. This may include information to provide log-in credentials, to communicate with our customers and for billing and support purposes. This information may include names, email addresses, physical addresses, and phone numbers. For billing purposes, it may also include financial and payment processing information, including transaction information, bank or credit card account information, and authentication information. We also collect information related to individuals’ use of our Products.
● We collect information related to persons who we believe might be interested in our Products and media and industry contacts for use in marketing and promotional activity. This information may include names, email addresses, physical addresses, phone numbers, employer, and job title.
● We collect video recordings to detect facial features and emotions of the subjects of those recordings. This may include metadata related to such recordings, such as the location the recording was made. When our technology analyzes these recordings, data related to facial expressions is created and stored, but such data is separated from any personal information by which the subjects could be identified.
● We collect information from visitors to our website, including the pages visited, operating system (OS) running on the device, IP address (which can be used to get your geolocation), access times, browser type and language, how long individuals viewed each page, the devices used when visiting our website, and information from “cookies” (see below)
● We also collect and retain personal information relating to our employees as necessary to run our business and personal information submitted by job applicants.
When Visit our sites or use our applications, some information is automatically collected. This may include information such as the operating system (OS) running on your device, the IP address (which can be used to get your geolocation), access times, browser type and language, and the website who visited before our sites. We also collect information about using the Sites, Applications and Services Robbie AI, including elements that has interacted, metadata and other details about these items, clicks, status changes and other user actions.
"Pixel tags" (also known as clear GIFs, Web beacons or Web bugs). Pixel tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, which are used to track the online movements of Web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on the hard drive of the user computer, pixel tags are embedded invisibly on Web pages. Pixel tags also allow us send emails and determine whether those emails have been opened, to make sure we're sending only messages that are of interest to you.
We use this information:
● to communicate with our customers regarding their use of our Products
● to provide technical support to our customers
● to bill our customers and communicate with them regarding their accounts
● to provide information and engage in marketing activities regarding our Product
● to enable use of our Products
● to improve our Products;
We do not sell or rent your personal information to others unless you have granted us permission to do so in advance. If necessary to provide you with a Product or transaction you request, then we may also share your Personal Information with business partners, service vendors, authorized third-party agents or contractors.
Robbie AI may provide personal information to third parties that act as agents, consultants, and contractors to perform tasks on behalf of and under our instructions. For example, Robbie AI may store such personal information in the facilities operated by third parties. Such third parties must agree to use such Personal Data only for the purposes for which they have been engaged by Robbie AI and they must agree to provide adequate protections for the Personal Data that are no less protective than those set out in this Policy. We do not share personal information with third parties without your consent, except:
● Legal requests. To comply with laws or respond to lawful requests and legal process (if Robbie AI will endeavor to notify if Robbie AI has received a legal request for information). In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
● Protection of rights and property. Protect the rights and properties of Robbie AI, our agents, clients and others including to enforce our agreements, policies and terms (as defined below);
● Emergency. In an emergency, including to protect the personal safety of any person; and corporate restructuring. For purposes of a business (or negotiating a deal) involving sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets (businesses may include, for example, any merger, financing, acquisition, divestiture, dissolution or proceed). In case of insolvency or bankruptcy, personal information may also be transferred as a business asset. If another company acquires our company, business or assets, that company possess the personal information collected by us and assume the rights and obligations regarding your personal information as described in this Policy.
You are in control of whether you give us personal information, and you are free at any time to ask us to delete any personal information you have provided. Upon request, and with consent of our customers, Robbie will grant individuals access to personal information that it holds about them. Please contact us at email@example.com to access, edit or delete your personal information. Please note that in the event of a deletion, Robbie AI may need to retain some personal information for the period of time necessary for legal proceedings, legal or audit requirements or for settling your account.
If you want to opt out from receiving promotional emails, send an email including your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org If you receive an email using Robbie that you suspect might be spam, please contact us at email@example.com
To contact us via the postal service, send a letter to: Privacy Officer, Robbie AI Inc, University of Massachusetts Boston VDC 100 Morrisey Blvd. Wheatley Hall, Floor 3 Boston, MA 02125-3393
Regarding our analysis platform, Robbie AI collects information under the guidance of our customers (the data controller), and has no direct relationship with individuals whose personal information is processed. If you are client of one of our customers and you do not want to be contacted by one of our customers who use our service, please contact the client that interacts directly.
Robbie AI has no direct relationship with individuals whose personal information is processed. A person seeking access, or trying to correct, amend or delete inaccurate information, should direct your inquiry to the data controller.
Robbie will retain personal information we process on behalf of our customers for as long as necessary to provide services to our customers. Robbie retain this personal information as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements
Robbie AI maintains reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards from the commercial point of view to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. However, no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. It’s your responsibility to protect your usernames and passwords to prevent anyone accessing or abusing your accounts and services. You should not use or reuse the same passwords you use with other accounts as your password for our services.
Do not knowingly collect personal information from visitors under 13 years. If you are under 13 years, you are not allowed to send any personal information to us. If we learn that a child under 13 sends personal information to Robbie, we will delete the information as soon possible. If you think you might have any personal information from a child under 13, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
if you are a citizen of the European Union you have certain rights relating to how others handle your personal information. These rights are:
1. The right to be informed how your personal information is being used.
2. The right of access your personal information and how it is processed.
3. The right to rectify personal information which is inaccurate or incomplete.
4. The right to erasure – also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’, this refers to an individual’s right to having their personal data deleted or removed.
5. The right to restrict processing, that is, the right to block or suppress processing of your personal data.
6. The right to data portability – this allows individuals to retain and reuse their personal data for their own purpose.
7. The right to object, in certain circumstances, to use of your personal data in a manner different from the purpose for which it was provided.
8. Right to prevent automated decision making or profiling based on your data without human intervention. You may also have the right to make a GDPR complaint to the relevant Supervisory Authority. A list of Supervisory Authorities is available here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm
If you need further assistance regarding your rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below and we will consider your request in accordance with applicable law.
With respect to personal data received or transferred pursuant to the Privacy Shield Frameworks, Robbie AI is subject to the regulatory enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Pursuant to the Privacy Shield Frameworks, EU and Swiss individuals have the right to obtain our confirmation of whether we maintain personal information relating to you in the United States. Upon request, we will provide you with access to the personal information that we hold about you. You may also may correct, amend, or delete the personal information we hold about you. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data transferred to the United States under Privacy Shield, should direct their query to email@example.com. If requested to remove data, we will respond within a reasonable time frame.
We will provide an individual opt-out or opt-in choice before we share your data with third parties other than our agents, or before we use it for a purpose other than which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized. To request to limit the use and disclosure of your personal information, please submit a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Robbie AI’s accountability for personal data that it receives in the United States under the Privacy Shield and subsequently transfers to a third party is described in the Privacy Shield Principles. In particular, Robbie AI remains responsible and liable under the Privacy Shield Principles if third-party agents that it engages to process the personal data on its behalf do so in a manner inconsistent with the Principles, unless Robbie AI proves that it is not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, Robbie AI commits to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information transferred to the United States pursuant to Privacy Shield. European Union and Swiss individuals with Privacy Shield inquiries or complaints should first contact Robbie AI by email at email@example.com.
Robbie AI has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the Privacy Shield Principles to an independent dispute resolution mechanism, the BBB EU PRIVACY SHIELD, operated by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please visit www.bbb.org/EU-privacy-shield/for-eu-consumers for more information and to file a complaint. This service is provided free of charge to you.
If your Privacy Shield complaint cannot be resolved through the above channels, under certain conditions, you may invoke binding arbitration for some residual claims not resolved by other redress mechanisms.See Privacy Shield Annex 1 at https://www.privacyshield.gov/article?id=ANNEX-I-introduction.
Robbie AI may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the "Last Updated" date above. You agree that your continued use of our Sites, Application(s) or Services after such changes have been published to our Policy will constitute your acceptance of such revised Policy.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.